Zara garments keep you from the overwhelming cold in the United States, it is a basic piece that never goes out of style. A sweater is a piece of clothing that you can combine with a wide variety of clothes in your closet, especially winter clothes. The tone of the sweater for women warm and elegant.
From TheLook, we show you that the turtleneck jumper comes as an alternative to the traditional sweater, and that you can't miss it. Make 2023 the best year for your style and wardrobe to reach another level.
Zara Basic Knit Turtleneck Sweater
Kick off the year 2023 with the Zara Basic Knit Turtleneck Sweater. It consists of a sweater with a high-cut neck, which you can fold. For its part, the sleeves of the piece are long, while the length of the garment reaches above the knee.
The sweater can be worn as a dress, what's more, with a strap at the waist, it will fit your figure, and it will look like a dress. Now the only color available is light gray. Other features of the garment are as follows.
- The materials in which it is made are polyester, acrylic, nylon and elastane, each one in different proportions.
- 30% of the elastane fiber used in the garment is recycled polyester
- Has the Join Life label, a brand used by Zara to identify clothes that have not had a negative impact on the environment as a result of their manufacture.
- Has expert certification
- It is a piece with which you will feel comfortable
- The sleeves are not wrinkled at the distal part, which makes them comfortable.
- You can combine the sweater with simple accessories to put together an incredible outfit
Luckily, the sizes available are the traditional ones, that is, S, M and L. If it is the first time you are ordering and you are not sure of the size, you can check what size you are on the official website, through the size guide. In addition to this, the size guide works as follows.
- Select the size you are
- Later, it shows you the measurement in inches of two parts of the shirt.
Basic Knit Turtleneck Sweater care
Most of the recommendations are aimed at washing, fundamentally, due to the type of fiber.
- The garment has an elastic component, so if you put it in the washing machine with an inappropriate cycle, you run the risk of it getting damaged. Instead, wash the garment on a gentle spin cycle.
- Do not use the dryer. What you are going to do is let it dry on a firm surface in the open air. The result will be an intact piece, since it will not lose its shape.
- Do not use bleach or similar chemical products, rather add a mild pH liquid soap to the water, such as baby soap.
- If you are going to iron it, make sure that the temperature is not higher than 110 degrees Celsius (230 °F).
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wash it with hot water, because it can shrink.
Zara sweater price
Without a doubt, this garment is an excellent quality-price reference. The finishes of the jersey will make you think that it is an expensive piece. However, the value of the jersey is only $49.99. In short, a reasonable price for a Zara store.