Do you want your skin to look nice and fresh? This is possible, thanks to the new article found in the Sephora digital catalog. It is an organic oil, with which you will obtain results from the first application. What's more, the beauty experts at TheLook comment on the benefits on the skin, which is provided by the main component of this oil. The best of all is the price, since it is really affordable.
Without a doubt, if you want a cosmetics reference in the United States, Sephora continues to set the standard over its competition, Ulta Beauty stores and Amazon. Learn more details in the following lines.
Organic Pressed Rose Oil
The Ordinary brand cares about the vitality of your skin, and for this reason, they bring Organic Pressed Rose Oil to the market. basically, it is an oil whose main ingredient is the rosehip seed. In addition, the formula is 100% vegan and of the highest quality.
Added to this, an outstanding feature of this product, compared to others on the platform, is that it is unrefined, allowing its natural aroma to be preserved, without artificial aromatics. Besides, its aroma may be due to the high content of fatty acids. More product details are as follows.
- Can be used on any skin type, normal, combination, oily and dry skin
- Avoid photoaging
- Revitalizes the skin, since it hydrates it deeply
- It is a beauty product free of parabens, formaldehydes, among other harmful components.
- Product free of animal cruelty
- Does not contain gluten
Presentation of the oil
On the other hand, the containers where the oil comes from are fully recyclable. Now, for practical purposes you can request the oil in a standard size of 30 ml, which is equivalent to one ounce. In turn, it comes with a dropper, so that its dosage can be easier.
Benefits of Organic Pressed Rose Oil
The benefits of carpet rose oil lies in the high percentage it contains of essential fatty acids, however, it has other components such as flavonoids, vitamin C and beta-carotene. Here are some dermatological properties.
- Delays photoaging, disappearing superficial wrinkles and spots.
- It is a stimulant of epithelialization, which means that the skin is capable of healing without leaving an obvious mark.
- Regulates the elasticity of the skin, in parallel, hydrates the skin of the face
- Improves the barrier function of the skin, which makes it less prone to skin infections.
How to apply the oil?
The application of this product is very simple, the only thing you have to keep in mind is that you must have a clean face. Thus, the steps to follow are as follows.
- With the help of the dropper, instill on the face between 3 to 5 drops of oil
- Next, with your fingers, spread the oil over your face and have small massages.
The recommendation is that you can use it once a day, preferably before you go to sleep. However, ideally, you can consult your trusted dermatologist first.
Price of Organic Pressed Rose Oil
The price is crazy, with only $10.90, you can bring this joy to your home. In addition, you can cancel it for installments of $2.73 each, but if you do it through the Klarna or Afterpay platforms. Finally, you enjoy free shipping anywhere in the United States.