Wednesday. 29.03.2023

Zara does not stop selling this luxurious motor style jacket to use daily

This is the new garment that she is sweeping sales. A unique piece with an incredible style

An urban style jacket from Zara
An urban style jacket from Zara

At TheLook we always show you the options that are trending in stores with the best pieces such as Zara, Urban Outfitters and Amazon. In addition, they are practical and you can combine them with almost everything you have in the closet. On the other hand, one of the most beautiful seasons to go out for motorcycle rides is about to start, and for this you need clothes according to the occasion, such as the motorcycle jacket.

It is not just a garment, you can use it as a complement to any outfit. It doesn't matter if you use it at work or on an outing with friends, your outfit will be a total success. Also, remember that it is a basic if you want to mark a style in the United States.

Zara Faux Leather Oversized Jacket
Zara Faux Leather Oversized Jacket

An urban style jacket from Zara

When you see the Faux Leather Oversized Jacket you will immediately notice that it is a piece with a classic style, but at the same time urban and very fashionable. In this jacket you will not only be warm, but you will look amazing. Some details of the garment are as follows.

  • The neck is lapel type
  • The jacket is long-sleeved
  • It has front pockets and metal zipper closure details
  • You have a self-belt with a buckle that is very characteristic of this style
  • Has a front closure with a metal zipper
  • Available from size XS to XXL
  • It is an oversize jacket

2 outfit ideas with the jacket

  • Jacket with mom jean pants and black boots
  • Jacket with a black jean and black boots
Faux Leather Oversized Jacket
Faux Leather Oversized Jacket

Clothing materials

The materials used to manufacture this jacket are of excellent quality. First of all, the outer shell is made with a basic 86% polyester fabric and the remaining 14% with cotton.

Additionally, the lining of the jacket is 100% polyester. It should be noted that they are resistant fabrics, but if you do not give them proper care, unfortunately, they will not last in your wardrobe.

Garment care

Taking care of a garment not only means that it will last longer, but that you will have versatility of pieces in your closet that you can combine as you wish. In this sense, the following recommendations will be very helpful.

  • You can wash the jacket in the washing machine, but with a delicate cycle that does not exceed 30 °C
  • Do not use bleach or similar products during washing, as the jacket may stain or fade
  • Do not iron the jacket
  • They are not fabrics suitable for dry cleaning
  • Do not apply sources of artificial heat to the jacket, that is, you cannot iron it or dry it in the washing machine.
  • Let the jacket dry in the open air
Zara Oversized Jacket
Zara Oversized Jacket

Price of the Faux Leather Oversized Jacket

The oversize jacket is competitively priced in the market. Basically, you can order for as little as $89.90. However, availability should be checked before bidding.

On the other hand, if you pick up the piece in the store, you do not have to pay shipping. However, if you choose home delivery, you can pay up to an additional $10.00 to the purchase. Also, you can schedule a delivery point, but this option is paid.

To finish, deliveries can take between 3 to 5 business days. Changes and returns are limited to 30 days after receiving the part. To complement the information you can visit the official website of the store.

Zara does not stop selling this luxurious motor style jacket to use daily